Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Give me that boy, i'll never ask for more.

Stop telling me i'm dreaming & blablahh ! I'm still young right? Can't i just dream big? Ahhh. If one day, seriously one day. I went there & got married with a Korean, i aint coming back. :P Or maybe for the holidays. But not just any Korean, I only want jong ! See, not selfish at all. :D & don't critisize the boys okay ! Everyone has their own taste, don't like them, don't bother asking whats my fav. or anything related. Their hot, and soon to be as famous as their seniors, LET THEM GROW ! That's a fact. Yeahyeah i know, their seniors better why don't like them and like some boy band you never heard of. BETTER LAH IF YOU DON'T KNOW THEM >;) Is easier man. Iloveit.

DE' FACT :

THEY'RE SHINEE, SHINING ALWAYS.

JTWE, loves you.
KIM JONG-HYUN, yeobo.

Ps. MINHO ! FOREVER THE ACE OF DREAM TEAM ! ROCK HARD !
Pps. Can't wait for next week's ;)

No comments: