Wednesday, December 30, 2009

You know i love you, always will.


I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Jonghyun's acoustic version of Juliette. <3

Yay !

& the short clip of those boys :D Wonder why Minho wasn't in it, but he came in when they reached the stage. Hmmm. Anyway, my brother gonna go for the orientation tomorrow, i was drag to tag along. Pfft, my mom even wants me to protect him ! Ahhh ! I have a life too ! He's bigger & taller than me, he should do just fine. I make it through by playing shorty, why can't he right. I'm missing volleyball everytime i look through my wardrobe, see my jerseys wasn't even wore for a month now, sad. I wonder,will there still be a volley group next year? I mean ours. I don't want people start quitting one after another, i'll get discourage. You know, no more the oldie gangie. And if i do get peer pressure, then what sport i'll join? I don't know any i'm keen in. People asking me like, what sports you join in your school, i don't even feel proud saying no more. Cause we stopped training, skills fading away. Mucles too, but that's the good part, & skin getting fairer. :)

2010 is coming tomorrow, ohho. I wanna stop time, stopstopstop !

JTWE, loves you.
KIM JONG-HYUN <3.

Ps. What do you think of a boy named Jesse? (;
Pps. Tie or cut? O;

No comments: