Thursday, January 7, 2010

BABYBABYBABYYYYY ! SARANGHAEYO ! <3


I LOVE YOU KIM JONG-HYUN <3 ! SARANGHAEYO ! SARANGHAMNIDA !

Today, is January 7th. I've adoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you for only 2 months, but seem so long. I'll never forget to update on this date, god i miss you in school. LOL ! No more computer for me to look at your pictures, gahgah.

My class is quite okay, today we laughed quite alot but i still don't have friends in there, too many nerds. T.T I'll try to make friends, have to or else i'll die there if THOONG PUI EE THE DUMB FACE dint show up on a certain day. Not much to say, sorry for not updating. I'll fly to Korea soon, wait for me baby ! I have to see you live, touch also. & everything, not too naughty of course. >;) You're my darling angel .

JTWE, loves you.
KIM JONG-HYUN <3333333333.

No comments: