Friday, March 12, 2010

Trust no men, Fear no bitch.

Hey ! :)(:

Well, you can't sleep well with all the anger in you right? Thank god i did. YOU ! like 1,2,3,4 .. ! whatever the number is ! Stop ! Stop ! Stopppp ! If you loveeeeee questioning so many things about why i don't use my camera and so on, or even post on the blog?! Who the hell & what the hell i, have to prove to you people?! Is mine, remember???! Don't it ring a bell???!!?!?! Please, keep your words to yourself, and stop giving me sentences with hidden meaning in it, I DO READ IT YOU KNOW ! dumbos. I like to do it my way, and if i said i don't have the time, I AM SERIOUSLY NOT AS FREE AS YOU PEOPLE OKAY. Give me a break, i have plenty of kitkats in my freezer. Please, i know and aware of the use of buying this beautiful camera that you people also own one, so just ! SHHHHHHHHHHHHH !

SHUT YOUR LIPS ! OR I'LL CUT THE TIP OF YOUR TONGUE OFF ! I mean it !


Pictures are on the way, be patient.

That's all i ask of you people.


JTWE only loves KIM JONG-HYUN. <3

No comments: