Sunday, February 14, 2010

Blessed Chinese New Year & a day that celebrates love !

Half dead bloggie, i don't love you that much now.
SORRY ! Yesterday & today was packed with stuff to do, super busy buzzing everywhere. I heard bout SHINee going to Cambodia, on the day my dad is going back ! ARGHHHH ! If he bang in them at the airport, he better steal the blondy back for me !!! <3 Ohgod, i so wanna go there, is like the only place i can go see them, cheapest? Among all the places they went and since my dad works there, pfft. Thinking just pisses me. Blah ! >:/

I'm very sleepy now, forcing myself to update a lil. I've brought my baby back to hometown, uncles aunties were all so in to it. Snapsnapsnap, chickkkkkkkkkkkkchakkkkk ! Blah, they even say wanna upgrade new lenses for me. Hoping for it then ! Made the Get-Well-Soon card, according to WenYee he's okay people. So giving him the card would it be to gay? I think i put too much love's emoticon beside the names? LOL ! I was hoping he wont read or even see it immediately i pass it, gay much. I should have passed to you guys, ich!

KIM JONG-HYUN,LOVEYA ! <3. HAPPY V's DAY BABY ! ;)

To the rest, safe trip to anywhere ! Have Fun ! Stay superrrr healthy ! Godbless. 

Ps. Jennifer's Body, trash.
Pps. Eyeballs are dropping off, needa to close it up !

No comments: