Friday, January 15, 2010

Down, down ! We gotta get down !


They look so adorable don'tcha think ? I know.
KIM JONGHYUN BEST <333333 !


There's something bothering me, but if i say ; i'll might cause some minor trouble, but if i don't ; i'll wonder about it everyday. No one knows, i guess from this point. Is not fairly obvious to anyone :) That's how i control, but i scare i can't one day. Ohwell, blablah.

Skipped Volleyball today for a good reason, don't have to know in detail. You know that i complained bout my BM tuition giving too much homework? Guess what, is because i'm too hardworking ! I went there yesterday, i get a half an hour rest while the others are busy doing their last week assignment, NENENIBUBU ! Soo, i was so quite. Like a zombie, playing with my beg etc. I seriously got no one to talk to for 2 hours, is good for me though, i get to rest my mouth. And i'm not sure why they would stay there still writing their essays when teacher let us off the hook for once? I without doubt, walk out the door and the first again. LOL ! Well is their prob that they want to stay, I WANT TO GO HOME !


And it goes the same in school, I ALWAYS want to go home after pass 12. I just dislike the pressure in my class, STOP IT NERDS, STOP BEING A NERD AND GIVING ME SUCH A HARD TIME IN CLASS. Argh, i also didn't want to end up in that class, nobreaktime.


Let me show you some o.d.m watches, Cheyenne is bragging bout it how she wants it so badly. She'll get it i know, wtd, rich kid (; First of all what is o.d.m? :D Is stands for :


Original Dynamic Minimal, watches is a watch brand which adopts a philosophy that illustrates itself in original designs, dynamic functions and minimal artificiality. odm - original dynamic minimal - watches are offering different watch collections suitable for everyone , designed in very proffesionally high standards . In addition odm watches is a dynamic designer watch brand targeting a niche of young-at-heart, style-driven and design-conscious people in the worldwide market of watches. Undoubtedly, the odm watches brand, now a significant name in the world of horology and timekeeping, brings with it a freshness not usually seen.


We went to One Utama last sunday, and went to a watch shop, then i saw o.d.m section but is only very small. I show my mom say there ! That's the one Cheyenne wants to buy ! LOL. Then i say waa, so colourful so cute right? My mom's reaction, not nice lah, like some toy watches only. How old are you? wanna wear those. LOL ! Then i say, I'm still so young ! This watches make you feel young and fun with colours. Then when we walk off, my mom ask me how much is it? i say how i know when you keep pulling me to rush off that fast. I know, you don't pretend you don't want to buy for yourself to make yourself young too. HAHAHA !


PICTURESSSS <3 ! *these pictures are in black & white because i'm looking for black watches for now* BUT IS COLOURFUL REMEMBER THAT ! :D


Dog chain's style, i wanna have one. Unique, iloveit :)
Black & white mix ! Wowwow.

Colourful lighting and is mickey mouse shape, leather strip !
Superduper cool !


Cute diamond touch inside it, rubber strip. yay !

You'll never be old or forgetful with this watch, tells you everything you need to know to go out. ROCK ON ! But it looks a lil more man-ish, nevermind. I still want it !
Chocolate style, more like you know, the other chocolate we make everyday. LOL ! But is special too, if only you know how to read the time. >;)

o.d.m bloc,
Cheyenne's soon to be watch. Soon so soon till you don't notice the time.

BLACK, GOLD & WHITE !

ISN'T IT PRETTY ? WenYee, GOLD ~ GOLD ~.
LOL !

Black & white again!
Black head, white body baby ! Niceee touch to it !

This pixel watch has started selling in Malaysia now, is RM50 or you can get for RM5 without the bateries. Says Jiexi :P

WHITE,
always make me go ohlala woahwoah.


THIS IS SO WHITE PARADISE !
And it was Christmas time, ahh.

I WANNA GET SOME LIGHT WATCHES ALREADY !
Don't you get bored looking at the round clock thinggy ? no, not until i saw this. O.O

This is too cool that you don't even know how to read the time, you'll have to see the manual LOL. Or ask the fella who is selling it to you.

THE THREE COLOUR OF OUR TRAFFIC LIGHT !
WOW, you seriously gotta see the manual.
Made in Japan, wtd. They're so advanced, can't blame them.
TEEhee :)

Long post because is gonna be a longgggg time till i update this blog.
Jong-Hyun + Wen-E = JONG-E ! YAY ! random, but lovelovelove it <3.

JTWE, loves you.
KIM JONG-HYUN babylove <3.

No comments: