Sunday, January 24, 2010

What's life to you? Tell me.


Is for you, Le Jia Wei <3.
sorry, i know you know i don't really online much ;).

Going to Volleyball soon, at MPSJ. Playing games with uncles & aunties.

There's so much different kind of pressure, i have few kinds everyday. Insecurity, the most.

Life is complicated, we as human should make it simple. We shouldn't live the way life wants us to live, but change it. There's no different between all of us, we're all human. -.-' argh, whatever is spinning, i want it so stop so i can continue. Want me to ignore, i'm doing it everyday. But there is more & more things to ignore. What a mess, i have enough of my own in class. Stupid Monitor, why you end up in my nightmare?! Hate you shit.
Roar.

Times almost up for me to change !

JTWE.
KIM JONG-HYUN <3.
JONG-E <333333333333333333333333333.

No comments: